Bionic restarts after app install or app update

Reaction score
So since a few days ago, every time I install an APK or update an APK [through both sd card and/or Google Play] my phone restarts automatically so I'm guessing it crashes? Because the app doesn't even install or update after the crash. I will say that this occurs if I install/update 2 or more apps simultaneously. But theirs never been a problem until now. Could it be an app I recently installed or Apex Launcher?

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
Have you tried... Restarting it???

Had to...
But. Are there any apps you recently installed or updated before this problem started occurring?

If you can think of any try backing that app up(if you want) then uninstalling it. See if the problem occurs.

That's all I got . hope someone can really help you mo betta.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

OP
xPlatinum-Androidx
Reaction score
3 Months Have Passed and I don't know how but the issue disappeared and has now, re-appeared once again. If I update an app through Google Play, install an app through Google Play, or install an apk, it just restarts itself. And it's not a FULL restart. It's just a restart where the boot icon loads up and automatically I'm on my home screen again but with all my apps restarted.