Bike Dock

jtydroid

Reaction score

pinesal

Reaction score
Hey all,

Does anyone know of a Droid dock that is bike-mountable? There's an Amzer one out there (Saw it on Amazon), but the reviews are concerning enough that I'd rather investigate other options first.

Amzer Reviews, for reference: Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Amzer Bicycle Handlebar Mount for Motorola Droid A855 (Black)

Amazon.com: Arkon Bicycle Mount for Universal Phone, Smartphone…

That'st the one I got. Two actually. THey work great. It's universal so I will hold other things too which is a plus for me. I had some extra battery covers for my DROID so I put velcro on the extra one and the dock so my DROID will fit extra secure but I don't think it's necessary, it fits pretty snug even without the velcro. And if you wanted to use my velcro idea, you couldn't with the mount you linked to.

OP
jtydroid

jtydroid

Reaction score
link is broken :(

Yeah, I just tried again and it still doesn't work. Well, if you want to see the product, just search for 'Amzer bike dock' on Amazon.

Either way, I'm still hoping there's a better but harder-to-find product out there.

shugknight

Reaction score
This is the one I just bought. Almost similar to the one you posted, but in a way different.

Amazon.com: Amzer Universal Bicycle Handlebar Mount (Black): Cell…

The arms actually extend out so you can have it cover the entire phone.

I have this same exact model for my Jeep Wrangler. I think it's amazing, and is pretty sturdy. I'm probably going to put a velcro tie around my phone, just in case it does happen to slip out.

bhall238

Reaction score
I'm looking for one that will work with the Seidio extended battery. In fact I now need a new car mounting system too. Can anyone steer me in that direction? Thanks in advance.