Amzer Car Dock

jkayner

Reaction score
wow that is pretty ugly, they couldn't just put a micro usb end there instead of that huge power adapter plug?

OP
S

struong57

Reaction score
Hey, if you know of a better car dock, send me a link. This is the best one I've seen so far.

medicTHREE

Reaction score
The motorla dock will allow you to charge too. Hooks to dash or windshield and charger goes in lighter. What the problem?

Jackey.daniels

Reaction score
I bought this this it's really worth and doing good what i like in this is it has a ball and socket lets you swivel your device freely. also 180 degree adjustable knobs it's good within $30 one can try this.

Silver Member
Reaction score
The motorla dock will allow you to charge too. Hooks to dash or windshield and charger goes in lighter. What the problem?
2nd. the oem dock is the best solution. if you're willing to spend the $30 + shipping for a knock-off dock, you can get a car charger from monoprice or even amazon has the oem motorola car charger for around $5.

vjdupree

Reaction score
2nd. the oem dock is the best solution. if you're willing to spend the $30 + shipping for a knock-off dock, you can get a car charger from monoprice or even amazon has the oem motorola car charger for around $5.

The verizon site has the car dock for $30 PLUS free over night shipping AND if you use the ACC20 code you can get 20% off.
Also the OEM car dock puts the Droid into GPS mode automatically, not sure if the aftermarket ones have the magnet placed to do this.

kennyg23

Reaction score
I ordered the vent clip one from fommy.com. Seems like the only place that has it plus it was 50% off on their site for just that one. Amazon is sold out of all of the mounts that Amzer sells.