Sterteo Bluetooth Headset

OP
jmackxiii

jmackxiii

Reaction score
Im really hoping someone can share their opinion of these.... Thanks in advance.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
FYI -- expect to wait at least a day for responses on any forum site.

Have you Googled for reviews? What advice are you looking for, specifically?

OP
jmackxiii

jmackxiii

Reaction score
i just want people from here thoughts on it... if anyone here has it how do they like it... thats all... i trust people here more than just Google. :D

mitchb2

Reaction score
I usually trust the Amazon customer review. That item has 7 1-star reviews. That would turn me off right away.

OP
jmackxiii

jmackxiii

Reaction score
thanks... does anyone know of anything close to this in design?

tmwfla

Reaction score
In the past, I've been a big earbud fan, but I bought the Rocketfish RF-MAB2 from BB quite a while ago, and I really like them. They have great sound, have easily accessible buttons for volume, track, pause, etc., albeit with a SLIGHT delay.
I also recently bought the Motorola MOTOROKR S9 from Amazon because they were almost 50% off. I like those too, but my Rocketfish sound better, IMHO, and are easier to operate.

deere_x475guy

Reaction score
I second the Rocketfish RF-MAB2. I have had mine for almost 6 months now. They sound great and seem pretty durable. Mine are almost always around my neck. They also work great for hands free phone conversations.

pygmypa

Reaction score
I just got the rf-mab2 an paired them with my droid. The sound is good but none of the controls work other than volume and call. No ffwd, frwd, pause..... I have tried with stock music player, mixing and double twist. I have headset controls enabled in the music programs and still no controls. Help.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Taegost

Reaction score
I just got the rf-mab2 an paired them with my droid. The sound is good but none of the controls work other than volume and call. No ffwd, frwd, pause..... I have tried with stock music player, mixing and double twist. I have headset controls enabled in the music programs and still no controls. Help.

I have the same headset and all the buttons work fine on my Droid 2... Of course, I'm trying to figure out how to change the play/pause button so it doesn't default to the stock music player if I don't have Pandora in the foreground...

pygmypa

Reaction score
Figured mine out lat yesterday. It was conflicting somehow with Stitcher (radio app). I removed stitcher and it works fine. Im using double twist via widget and all controls work. Doesnt even summon stock music app.