Big Red- In home Screen Repair?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I can see how this may be useful to some folks. Two claims per year is a nice feature. I would not use it for this reason. Give Verizon $11 a month for something that I may never use, plus a $79 deductible if the service is needed? That's $211 for a new screen, and not too shabby. But, I would rather keep that $ each month and only spend it when I need a new screen. Like I just did for my wife's phone. $199 broken screen fee + $25 to have a new Moto Z Play shipped to my house within 4 days with a prepaid return box. I paid $225 for her new phone to replace a cracked screen, but if she never breaks another screen that's $11 a month in my bank account and not in Verizon's account.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I can see how this may be useful to some folks. Two claims per year is a nice feature. I would not use it for this reason. Give Verizon $11 a month for something that I may never use, plus a $79 deductible if the service is needed? That's $211 for a new screen, and not too shabby. But, I would rather keep that $ each month and only spend it when I need a new screen. Like I just did for my wife's phone. $199 broken screen fee + $25 to have a new Moto Z Play shipped to my house within 4 days with a prepaid return box. I paid $225 for her new phone to replace a cracked screen, but if she never breaks another screen that's $11 a month in my bank account and not in Verizon's account.
Yeah, by that math, I would've been better off paying out right for Huawei to replace my screen on my 6P like I did.

Sent from my Pixel XL