Big problem. Need help!

smitty1294

Reaction score
okay. well i had my phone on my bed, and my friend saw my pattern. Then he changed my pattern, and he changed my gmail password. NOW I HAVE NO WAY TO GET IN MY PHONE. PLEASE HELP!

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
how did yur friend "see" yur pattern and i wouldn't call him a friend if he wont tell you yur new pw. call the cops:D

OP
S

smitty1294

Reaction score
i don't know he saw it though...& no i'm not going to call the cops for this. lloll. please help?

wil318466

Reaction score
This is where the design of the Droid really stands out. Fortunately for you, the droid was made with very sturdy materials. This, in turn, has made the droid heavier than most other phones.

Take your phone, hold it very tightly in your hand, and proceed to beat your friend senseless with the Droid.

Report back and let us know how things turn out.

-Wil

OP
S

smitty1294

Reaction score
lloll. is there anyway possible that i can fix this?

wil318466

Reaction score
Well, does getting back into Gmail help in any way? I'm thinking there must be a way to reset your Gmail password, but not sure how that would help you.

There must be a way to hardware reset your phone. I'm thinking powering it back on while having the keyboard open and holding down the X should be able to boot you into a different mode, but not sure exactly what sequence you need to do here.

if it happened to me, I would do 1 of 2 things

1) Post here and ask, like you did, and hopefully not get a funny reponse, which is what I did. If you stop here, you'll just have to wait until someone gives you a legit response.

2) take it to a Verizon store and explain your situation. There must be a way to manually reset the phone.

In all seriousness you should really yell at your friend. Thats not cool.

-Wil

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This is where the design of the Droid really stands out. Fortunately for you, the droid was made with very sturdy materials. This, in turn, has made the droid heavier than most other phones.

Take your phone, hold it very tightly in your hand, and proceed to beat your friend senseless with the Droid.

Report back and let us know how things turn out.

-Wil
HAHAAHAHAHA or beat yurself over the head for being so dumb LmAo

OP
S

smitty1294

Reaction score
uhh. OKAY? wil thanks. i tried rebooting it. its a triangle with "!" and a phone... what do i do now?

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
other ppl have done this in here. do a search then pm them to see the fix. even if i knew i wouldn't tell because how do i know this phone isn't stolen? take it to verizon and get it fixed.