Bicycle Mount

joshie2b

Reaction score
Has anyone tried to mount their Droid 3 on a bicycle? What was your experience?

HockeyMom19

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G2

CJLee89

Reaction score
I just purchased a new bicycle yesterday and I am looking to mount my Nexus to it...securely.

Does anyone have a good recommendation for a mount?

Thanks!

azules9780

Reaction score
What I do is kinda of ghetto but I have gotten compliments on my ingenuity. I carry a small handheld air pump underneath the top bar of my bike. It is secured by the two rubberbands that come with the pump. I then take a standard belt clip holster for my phone and put the phone in it face up. I take the belt clip part and put it underneath the rubber bands that wrap around the top bar and those two rubber bands hold it securely plus it's face up so I can adjust the radio, see who's calling, read text messages, keep up with my speed, mileage, cadence etc.

And I have found that it does much better on the top bar like that versus somewhere on the handlebars. Just my ghetto way of making it work on my $1200 bicycle. And even the bike snobs on 10k rigs like my setup! Lol

X

XoomXoom

There are quite a few Bicycle mounts, it really just depends on how much you want to pay, either way they all do the same thing right? here are some reviews of a couple mounts, I'm looking for one also if you guys have used any please post results! thanks!

http://amzn.to/KwRvmV