Better way to view pictures?

Amaeloeze

Reaction score
Is there a better way to view pictures on the Driod i don't like the default program please leave any recommendations.

Lafond

Reaction score
Agreed. I'd like the ability to flick through the pictures. The stock gallery has a pretty poor UI.

jrocketdroid

Reaction score
I've already installed picsay...any way i can make this the default gallery app?

a73

Reaction score
picsay is great if you have 1 image loaded because you can use pinch and zoom. But it would be nice if you could flip from one image to another without going back to the main menu screen. I just want pinch and zoom in a picture viewing program

Steeeler

Reaction score
Ive been using a program called Photo Burst. There is a free version and a paid version. After trying out the free version, I had no problem handing over the buck or two for the full version.

It allows you to scroll your pictures like you are looking forward. It also has the Iphone turning of the picture when going from portrait to landscape. No pinch to zoom but it does have a double tap that brings up a circular zoom control.

Nice app with an update and more features coming soon.

Natolx

Reaction score
I just got Imagine Multitouch. It fairly nice, lets you pinch zoom in and out. When you select a picture you can tap left or right on the screen to change pictures to the next one

Last edited:

ironosity

Reaction score
I also got Imagine Multitouch. I highly recommend buying it (come on people! it's only $0.99!) It doesn't do much but from their website it's a beta. I've already sent them suggestions and they emailed back stating that they've added my suggestions to the list of features to add. So if you get this app now you can have a hand (voice?) in making it the best possible photo browsing app. and it has multitouch and if you're like me you want to encourage this as much as possible. Money speaks louder than words!

a73

Reaction score
just downloaded Imagine Multitouch --- so far pretty sweet, and is exactly what I wanted picsay to be. I'm sure it will continue to get refined. thanks for the suggestion!

a73

Reaction score
I spoke too soon. 5 minutes after using it, it crashed, requiring a force close, which did not resolve until I did a battery pull. sigh... I guess I'll just wait til they work out the bugs with updates