Better vibrate?

[email protected]

Reaction score
I just got the Droid this past weekend and love it so far. I wish the vibrate was stronger/longer though. I can barely feel the one pulse when I put my phone to full vibrate mode. Is there any app that can take the full vibrate mode of the phone and make it better? I know there are apps like missed call which can increase the vibrate of the phone, but I don't want it to vibrate when it rings, I am just looking for a better vibrate for the standard vibrate mode setting.

OP
P

[email protected]

Reaction score
wow, yeah didn't really realize how bad that sounded until i read it again. basically i was wondering if when you have the phone on vibrate, does it only vibrate once or twice for sms messages? b/c so far that's all i've gotten and i've missed a bunch of texts so far.

Zippster

Reaction score
Hahahahahahaaa.... DilDroid FTW!

You said it NOT me, I simply asked an innocent question. :icon_ banana:

Do you think using it that way though would make Droid Happy or Angry? :icon_ devil:

wow, yeah didn't really realize how bad that sounded until i read it again. basically i was wondering if when you have the phone on vibrate, does it only vibrate once or twice for sms messages? b/c so far that's all i've gotten and i've missed a bunch of texts so far.

Sorry Preissdon, I couldnt resist and cant help with an app or setting either, so guess I'm really useless.

darkness4256

Reaction score
using handcent you can choose different vibration types and customize your own

Mawnee

Reaction score
Hmmmmm......are you male or female? :icon_eek:

LMAO I was going to make the first post asking just that.....deleted and decided to wait and see if anyone else was thinking the same thing :D:rofl3: