Sound/Vibrate Application

stevo4832

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

If this topic was already covered, please direct me to it. I'm having a hard time searching for a solution.

Is there an application for the Droid that can change the settings for vibrate/sound modes? Specifically, I like to have my phone vibrate when I receive a text when it's on silent/vibrate. I know I can go into the Messaging settings and change it to vibrate, but I find it tedious to keep doing that when I switch between sound/vibrate.

Thanks!

joneee

Reaction score
When you set your ringer volume to vibrate, then your texts, emails, phone calls, etc will vibrate as well. If your ringer is set to silent, then there will be no sounds.

If you wanna toggle between sound/vibrate quickly, you can use the volume keys on the side of the phone. You can also get a widget called "Ringer Toggle Widget" which will put a button on your screen and you can press it easily switch between ring/vibrate/silent. AND you can also download "Silent Mode Jammer" which can toggle vibrate mode from the lock screen when you swipe left to make the phone go into silent mode.

There are tons of apps in the market to change your phone's volume or easily switch between sound and vibrate.