Better Late Than Never

JayCizzo

Reaction score
Already have 50 or so posts and I never did an intro thread. I've had my droid since release day. I recently rooted and ROMed and I'm loving it. I live in Tampa, FL. I'm really digging this forum.

I'll take this opportunity to ask the mods a question. Are we allowed to buy/sell on this forum? If so, where is the appropriate place? Thanks.

OP
JayCizzo

JayCizzo

Reaction score
Bump for a weak welcome and an answer to my question. :icon_ banana:

HermitObserver said:
Welcome to Tampa XD. I'm there too :)

Thanks. What is XD?

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: jay :D i don't know how i missed you! thanks for joining us here at droidforums! if you have any questions or problems i'm sure you'll find an answer!

OP
JayCizzo

JayCizzo

Reaction score
:welcome: jay :D i don't know how i missed you! thanks for joining us here at droidforums! if you have any questions or problems i'm sure you'll find an answer!

Thanks, glad to be here. Did you see my question in the OP? I have some Droid accessories I'm looking to sell as I'm buying some Seidio stuff.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Already have 50 or so posts and I never did an intro thread. I've had my droid since release day. I recently rooted and ROMed and I'm loving it. I live in Tampa, FL. I'm really digging this forum.

I'll take this opportunity to ask the mods a question. Are we allowed to buy/sell on this forum? If so, where is the appropriate place? Thanks.

You can discuss selling and buying stuff so long as you are not a vendor. You would have to be a paid sponsor in order to sell anything that way. Where you discuss it at would have to be the appropriate area, like if it were accessories you would discuss it in that area.

Hope that answers your question.

OP
JayCizzo

JayCizzo

Reaction score

You can discuss selling and buying stuff so long as you are not a vendor. You would have to be a paid sponsor in order to sell anything that way. Where you discuss it at would have to be the appropriate area, like if it were accessories you would discuss it in that area.

Hope that answers your question.

Thanks, that's what I figured but I wanted to make sure.