Better Calendar App?

CKyle22

Reaction score
As I understand, the stock calendar app doesn't allow you to set biweekly appointments, and doesn't allow you to set more than 3 hours reminders time.

Is there a better one or will I have to deal with the stock one? Not that it's bad, these are just little quirks.

Crewski

Reaction score
Since the stock calendar is using google calendar, you can go on your computer to google calendar and send up biweekly appointments there. I have done it that way.

nyijedi

Reaction score
Also, if you want a nice widget for your calendar, get purecalendar widget. It's AMAZING.

willmiller82

Reaction score
Im also looking for a better phone calendar application. I just dont really like the look or the UI of the stock calendar and since i dont really use g-mail its not convienant for me to set up using that method.

chomorro

Reaction score
I was looking at the pure calendar but i didnt see any reviews from droid users so i was hesitant to spend on it, especially since i dont know how much it costs lol. I know i can just look up the conversion.

This one is a good one for the Droid?

thegipper

Reaction score
For reminders i get 3hours, 12 hours, 24 hours, 2 days and 1 week
I couldn't do it from the phone, but you can set bi-weekly appointments on google calender, from the website. I setup repeating appointments for every 15 days, since i work a strange schedule.

bsloan

Reaction score
Is there a way to move appointment times on the stock calender. I had a client call to reschedual and saw no way other than to log into google. Am I missing something?

mcinvaille

Reaction score
Better Calendar App? RE: Gipper

I too see up to 1 week reminders but it appears to repeat Bi-weekly you have to use numbers of days from the web version. I never understood why the web version didn't have a standard bi-weekly option since so many things in the business world are based on it (pay days, bi weekly payment plans, etc.).