[Beta Testers Wanted] PingChat! Cross Platform Messaging App (BBM for all Platforms!)

mph122074

Reaction score
My problem is... and I know this is sad to say... I don't use facebook... wish there was another way to get this...

joker402

Reaction score
I dont use facebook but ive got about 300 people in my company that are willing to even pay for this app if we cant replace bbm.

mph122074

Reaction score
Well I know a lot of people who would use this... but I was referring to not having facebook because that is how you get the link for beta testing... just wish there was another way to get the link for beta testing...

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Submitted...Will have friends join also, so I can ACTUALLY test it out.

xfireguru

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is a no-no, but here is the link to the google spreadsheet for beta registration. Facebook shouldn't be required as this link was also posted on their Twitter page.

PingChat! Android Beta

tera_kristen

Reaction score
I can't find a way to make Kik my default messaging app? Is this because it is Beta and will change once it goes into the final market app?

We're not just a skin for the messaging app and we don't work at all with the SMS messaging on your phone - so unfortunately there is no way for Kik to replace Messenger on the Android OS.

But, one of the guys here using the Android just puts Kik Messenger on the first page and uses it for all his messaging - this way all the replies come back into Kik (and he doesn't have to use the Messenger at all).

Any other questions or comments for Kik can be directed to this thread (I don't want to feel like I'm highjacking here):
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/app-announcements/55041-kik-messenger-cross-platform-messaging.html

bryant_16

Reaction score
Thanks for the app! I have installed it already and my ping ID is bryant_16

Add me and we shall start testing!

truestloyaltyeva

Reaction score
Thanks for the app! I have installed it already and my ping ID is bryant_16

Add me and we shall start testing!

I added him, we chat for a sec... but I continued to send messages but he seemed to not receive them... the only ones the go thru are the ones with a check next to them, the other go as unrecieved I guess.. also no online status...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

bryant_16

Reaction score
Yeah, same here. I can't seem to get any pushed notifications from him. It is until I opened the application then i'm able to see his messages sent to me.