BestBuy Has The LG G3 VR Headset For $1 and Free Shipping!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Have you wanted to try Google Cardboard, but didn't care to pay $25 or build it yourself? Do you have an LG G3? LG built a VR headset for the G3 to celebrate all the apps on the playstore that were compatible with VR. They offered this as an incentive to buy the G3 early on. It seems like BestBuy ended up with more VR headset units then they could giveaway with G3 sales. They are trying to get rid of these as quickly as they can. They have the LG G3 VR Headset for only $1 with Free shipping. This is a pretty great deal considering that many of the Cardboard versions will cost you more than $15 and may require that you build them yourself. This is also much more durable than cardboard! These will probably go very fast so head to the link below to grab on as fast as you can.

via BestBuy

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
Already sold out. Damn.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Already sold out. Damn.
Yeah, that was fast. But I seem to remember another manufacturer that was giving them away. Perhaps someone who can recall who it was and the details can chime in. Hey @dgstorm or @DroidModderX , do you recall that other free vr headset offer?

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
Oh yeah, I did put in for a free pair of those smut spectacles. No idea when they'll get here though, I think the email told me it'd be over a month.