Best way to integrate Droid into car stereo?

rocko1290

Reaction score
I understand there are multiple ways to connect my DROID to the car stereo for music, such as an FM transmitter, cassette adapter, or auxiliary cable. But I'm interested in more INTEGRATING it into the stereo, so you can not only use your media, but also GPS integration and such. And more so in a manner that integrates nicely with the car stereo so that it may be controlled with the car stereo controls rather than solely thru the phone, much like how some of the newer stereos integrate the iPod interface. Any help appreciated.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

phatreno

Reaction score
jvc has new 3 multimedia headunits that there is a app for the droid the intergrates radio controls on your phone, shows pandora on phone and radio controls via bluetooth also can do volume change tracks and pandora stations all thru bluetooth and displays songs from phone JVC Mobile 2012 no cd player in unit but has 2 usb 1 3.5 and bluetooth

D

DerrenBrown

Hello friends,

AVH-P1400DVD Ultra affordable double-din in-dash multimedia receiver with intuitive user interface and touchscreen controls. Features a USB port which allows you to control your iPod through from the receiver and even supports Pandora app control. You can also add GPS Navigation at any time with the AVIC-U220

Regards
Derren