Best way to add album art

djski123

Reaction score
I just just spent like a half an hour adding album art and uptading it to find out when i sync it the art doesn't show up. Are there any easy apps or just an easy way to do this?

texasPI

Reaction score
Just be careful with that app. I used it and it downloads art it thinks is a match and does not let you verify before it attaches it to the music. Over half of my music had the wrong art. I had to delete it and redo the syncing of my music. Uninstalled the app.

pcandroid

Reaction score
I did have a few that it put the wrong album cover, right artist wrong album. But it does let you pick what cover your want from the selection it found. Most were right on, only had a few out of 1200 albums.

Stigy

Reaction score
I just do my album art in iTunes and then sync using iTunes Agent (link) to sync my DROID through iTunes itself.

Makes it 100x easier.

SnotRocket

Reaction score
When I use iTunes agent the not all the album are didn't come over to the droid. Only the artwork that I placed into iTunes came over. If the artwork was found by iTunes it did not transfer. Did I do something wrong?

eNonsense

Reaction score
I actually attach album art with my ID3 program on my computer, but the problem I have is some of the image files show up as a bunch of random bright colored lines either as the whole image or at places around the image.