best VPN solution?

dee$$

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

what is the best VPN solution? I do have to get to secure sites so the free version of pdanet won't do. I would gladly pay the money to have it but the free version disconnects by itself all the time. Is there another option to try?

thanks!

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wait, you want to Tether, or do VPN on your phone? They can be mutually exclusive...

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you are looking for a VPN solution check out Cisco's

OP
D

dee$$

Reaction score
tethering. Anything other that pdanet?

leyonchung

Reaction score
You do not need to go for the Cisco. You can simply opt any android vpn service which will give you access to all block websites. You can try free android vpn but the thing is that fee vpn won't give you unlimited bandwidth and high speed and for that you need to have best paid vpn service which will absolutely allow you to access the web freely with high speed and unlimited bandwidth. I use Hidemyass and IAPS. They are among the best in the industry.

alastairandrew

Reaction score
U may have your all VPN Questions answered at this best vpn review site of the industry virtualprivatenetwork.com,
they provide a fine comparison table of your selected vpn providers...just select any providers like hidemyass and Purevpn and compare them for price, quality, level of security and off course their server locations... Have fun

Last edited: