Best Twitter and Facebook apps?

mchoffa

Reaction score
I wish that the market could sort by rating, as I'd like to see the best rated facebook and twitter apps on top (since there are a ton for each)... so what app for each of those is best (easiest and feature rich), both paid and free?

the market needs a few tweaks to make it really user friendly

Stigy

Reaction score
I use Twidroid for Twitter -- its the best Twitter application in my opinion. I even paid for the PRO version because I used it SO often.

The Droid comes with an awesome integrated Facebook application. There is also Babbler and Bloo which are alternative Facebook applications. FBabble will allow you to use Facebook chat...

OP
M

mchoffa

Reaction score
facebook is ok, the widget is a little huge, but I am not seeing the option to view live feed vs news feed... maybe they'll add that in an update since it's sorta new to facebook anyway?

as for twidroid, does pro have a widget? i installed the free version and i don't get it as an option for widgets...

Stigy

Reaction score
Yes Twidroid PRO has a widget. It has a large widget and a small widget that you can use.

I don't use it, but IIRC tthe large widget includes other's updates and the small widget just allows you to update your status from the home screen.

Goza

Reaction score
What I am looking for is a facebook app that will work just like the blackberry version. In essence, when you get a notification it goes straight to the facbook app and you can respond from there. So far, it is only coming through on my email and not actually going to the facebook app. Any app that will do this, or is this just a BB thing?

Thanks in advance

txskeets

Reaction score
I would love to see this also on the Droid. So if anyone knows, then please share. Does Babbler do this?

What I am looking for is a facebook app that will work just like the blackberry version. In essence, when you get a notification it goes straight to the facbook app and you can respond from there. So far, it is only coming through on my email and not actually going to the facebook app. Any app that will do this, or is this just a BB thing?

Thanks in advance

kidtelex

Reaction score
I'm liking Swift better than Twidroid simply because I can upload video without having to buy Twidroid Pro. I still think the overall experience for both is lacking simply because none of them have a grouping function.

cLovis_ll

Reaction score

Thanks in advance

this are some of the things i miss on my bb.. i hope someone releases something like this..