Best Tablet $100 or less?

Diordna

Reaction score
OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score
Maybe something like his with a bigger screen or is that the best (7 in) I'm going to get with my price requirements? lol

Yakuzagang5

Reaction score
Go with the fastest processor you can find from a tablet that actually has a name lol and then run launcher pro or somethin around there. And keep in mind, it's ~$100, it's not gonna be an incredible piece of hardware or software lol

G

gatewayad

That's almost an oxymoron cheap and damn good, just remember you will get what you pay for. I would save your money for either a good tablet or buy an inexpensive refurbished netbook for a couple hundred dollars.
BUT if you really want a cheap one here is a site you may enjoy just make sure you read all the feedback carefully as you will be buying direct from China, there are some great deals and great companies here and they do have escrow for insurance
Wholesale tablet - Buy Low Price tablet Lots on Aliexpress.com
I have nothing to do with this site or any of the supplier companies but have done business through it

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score
Thank you guys, can you tell me how good this is for its price? It seems very good for what it is, can you look at specs and tell me your opinions?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would question the quality of a tablet under $100 -

GB D1

Caesarg

Reaction score
I would also think it will be a resistive screen. I don't think you can find a capacitive screen for under 200.

Big question for you would be what do you intend on doing with it? For less than 100 it will probably be very limited and very slow.....

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score
Please someone look at m last post lol

I also need to know, if that tablet I posted last can make phone calls with skype )or an easier way??)

GT944

Reaction score
Save your pennies and get something at least half-decent

Sent from my ADR6300

Rami98

Reaction score
Try the nookcolor and root it and install market and launcher pro and you could overclock it. I have one and its amazing. Capacitive screen, 800mhz to omap processor with the powerVr graphics that is able to be overclocked to 1.1 gyz right now and its stable with lower voltage than stock so it gets even better battery and people have gotten android 2.2 on it and they are working on 2.3. The community is really working on this one and I would suggest it even though its more expensive than 100. Or you can look at the new archos tablets released a month or 2 ago. But nookcolor is best IMHO. nookdevs.com
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score
GT944 the last link I posted is over half decent, it seems like a really good tablet and I relly hope I do get it. And thanks for the post Rami98 but it's to expensive and isn't that for reading books cause I don't really care for that lol

a44kaliburll

Reaction score
The nook color is intended to read books, but if you root it and install the market its your very own, relatively inexpensive droid tablet. And it has the same (or relatively the same) insides as the Droid X.

Really I would agree with the last poster that said go with the nook color...its just awesome, and I really want one too for that same reason. I hate books and it would be nice to get a very good tablet for $250 rather than the Galaxy for about $600. If its for your birthday, save your money up and get the Nook color...you dont want to ruin your birthday gift with something that doesnt feel good or work well...

I have held the nook color and messed with it, and in all reality its really sturdy and very very nice. Think about this one man...just watch some youtube vids on the rooted nook color.

IMHO you should get the nook color.