Best Screen Protector (film)

alfmoonspace

Reaction score
I bought EZguardz on ebay. i think there were 5 in the package and i paid 3.99 free shipping. I had a little difficulty getting it on with out bubbles and trash under it, but i finally got it on and looking good. it does not effect my touch screen at all and actually i think i type on the keyboard better with it in place. like i said above i feel like the screen is pretty scratch resistant, however i am pretty clumsy and have a tendency to drop my phone a lot, so i want to cover all bases!!

Is that anti-glare protectors?

xfeathersx

Reaction score
I bought the bundle from verizon, 3 came in the package, little bit of a ***** to put on, (ruined one) second one was a success, works like a charm...9.99 well spent...

Just take your time...

nursepotter05

Reaction score
I bought EZguardz on ebay. i think there were 5 in the package and i paid 3.99 free shipping. I had a little difficulty getting it on with out bubbles and trash under it, but i finally got it on and looking good. it does not effect my touch screen at all and actually i think i type on the keyboard better with it in place. like i said above i feel like the screen is pretty scratch resistant, however i am pretty clumsy and have a tendency to drop my phone a lot, so i want to cover all bases!!

Is that anti-glare protectors?
I'm not sure.

Magdroid

Reaction score
You can always use Seren Wrap and duct tape for your screen protector. Works like a charm and keeps your meat fresh! :icon_ banana: