Best rpg games

aqworldthunder

Darth Droid
Reaction score
In my opinion, good fast games high quality and epic leaderboards gamevil has the best phone rpg games and its free look up destinia or zenonia both wonderful rpg's do you have favorite rpg?

-AqworldThunder ;) ^…^ ¶.¶ *.* Thank me if i helped please!

PapiLouis

Reaction score
I've actually been looking for which rpg's to play on my smartphone when i get it. Other than those 2 that you mentioned are there any other rpg's you would highly recommend?? Gracias :biggrin:

OP
aqworldthunder

aqworldthunder

Darth Droid
Reaction score
Well zenonia is a series there's about to come out with a 4th one game should occupy you for a month or two. I hack most of these games download and install destinia and go to multi mode and ill send you 999,999,999 gold hacking doesn't happen often in destinia but, I'm pretty skilled if i say so myself, once in multi mode right your pvp number and put it on here playervsplayer NEVER gets old so you should be fine with each game till gamevil comes out with more games.

coogi97

Reaction score
I need help hacking 999999 Zen in zenonia 4 please help

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
aqworldthunder

aqworldthunder

Darth Droid
Reaction score
First root your phone (if done already don't worry). Second go to gamecih.com. download latest version gamecih 3.0 Third - open gamecih 3.0 put hotkey in (click while in game to open). Fourth - Say you have 3 exp, open up gamecih and click input number and put 3 in it will say like 116456 results found you must shorten the results, so click back button not end button, then kill another monster and click hot key and press "!" Button it will shorten your results keep doing it till it is under 10 results. Fifth - click on the result with your number, if two or more results with same number pop up change all of them to max amount and if changing money click lock its next to the result it locks your money so when you spend it is still the same, after that back out and enjoy! If you still need help post here and ill try to help as much as I can. Remember to thank me! ^_^

The Robot Cow

Reaction score
As much as I'm for hacking, don't cheat in the games it becomes way too easy. Takes the fun out of it, well at least it does to me.

Sent from my Liberated R2D2 via Droidfourm app

coogi97

Reaction score
It didn't work.does my phone or game gotta be a certain version

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

PapiLouis

Reaction score
I've been playing zenonia for about a week now, pretty fun game. However its kinda complicated at first, and takes a while to get used too. its also very annoying how much you need zen points to actually do alot of stuff...

Altrex0FI0

Reaction score
Well zenonia is a series there's about to come out with a 4th one game should occupy you for a month or two. I hack most of these games download and install destinia and go to multi mode and ill send you 999,999,999 gold hacking doesn't happen often in destinia but, I'm pretty skilled if i say so myself, once in multi mode right your pvp number and put it on here playervsplayer NEVER gets old so you should be fine with each game till gamevil comes out with more games.

Are you still sending gold because that would really help!
PVP# 9958069977

jacques11

Reaction score
Mass Effect 3 is my all time favorite game always prefer to play online in my free time.

MPGHThunder

Reaction score
Old thread on my old account... I don't remember much about the RPG game I mentioned, guess I'll download it again.