Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars

Ichimaru03

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to get Mario RPG to work on snesoid? It is on of my favorite games to play on the snes and so far whenever I try to load the rom its just a black screen, if anyone is able to play it or finds a playable version please let me know ^.^

jam3d

Reaction score
I think the original ROM had a graphic chip in it that hasn't been reproduced. Although this chip has been emulated for windows snes emulators, I have yet to find one for android that works.

Once SNESoid gets this working I will purchase this app. I have been waiting for awhile now for it.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
don't think the Dev has plans to upgrade SNESoid for supermario RPG, i inquired about it over a month ago, and he wasn't too interested

jammin

Reaction score
boo just got the emulator last night too and was trying to find a version that worked

joshuaclee

Reaction score
The app was updated in the last couple of days and claims to work with Super Mario RPG now. I'm still looking for a ROM that works, but some have said that it works great.

droid d'oh

Reaction score
Let us know what version of the rom it is when you do. I would love to play it today.

droid d'oh

Reaction score
Super Mario RPG - Legend of the Seven Stars (USA) < Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) ROM Download | Emuparadise

You have to go into the settings once you have updated with SNESoid and enable the C Core to get this game to work. I guess it makes other games run slower but Mario RPG seems to be working fine. Kudos to the developer!!!

Awesome, I've been looking for 30 min now and this is great! Mods, please keep this post live as a resource for all of us trying to get this to work. Funny thing is I actually DO own this game.:icon_ banana:

jeff4433

Reaction score
help...

Is it possible for anyone to give me a step by step process as to how to get this to work on my droid? I only have snesoid installed on my phone. I'm completely clueless as to what to do

Big Lou

Reaction score
The second I saw that Super Mario RPG worked, I purchased the full app. I had no reason until now.

Now if only I could find a PC emulator that reads and writes the same save file...

neoj2

Reaction score
The second I saw that Super Mario RPG worked, I purchased the full app. I had no reason until now.

Now if only I could find a PC emulator that reads and writes the same save file...
same here i play often on my comp at home and was wondering if the save files can transfer right where i left off on my droid and vice versa

Riddick

Reaction score

same here i play often on my comp at home and was wondering if the save files can transfer right where i left off on my droid and vice versa

You just have to rename the .sav files to whatever the emulator on your PC is using and that should work.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-games/36979-snesoid-pc-counterpart.html#post395062