Best ROM for Droid Bionic

jk81033

Reaction score
What is the best (smoothest running) ROM for the Motorola Droid Bionic?

bpambrose

Reaction score
My ROM of choice

Blurry Maxx Ver:3.8 Fast and Stabile I run it using both Apex and Nova launchers. I've tried many different Roms this has been my daily driver for a month.

deduct

Reaction score
Blurry max 4.1 gets my vote too. You also cannot go wrong with eclipse 1.3. Both ROMs are stable and fully functional. Blurry has a few more bells and whistles and eclipse has better battery life.

JayBusa102709

Reaction score
I ran eclipse for quite awhile and blurry max I think eclipse has better battery but blurry is way quicker and smoother

JayBusa102709

Reaction score
I have to say that again blurry makes my phone seem like a completely different phone it's fast and has awesome animations and apps stock etc

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Have had no issues on stripped Icarus. Looks just like stock but without bloatware! Awesome battery too!

auglove3rd

Reaction score
Wizzed Bean

Wizzed Bean is my favorite. Combines Jelly Bean with a bunch of Samsung goodies, and it's very smooth. It includes a camera app to replace the non-functioning stock camera, and other than video capture, pretty much everything else works great. No Webtop, obviously, but that's why I keep it Safestrapped with stock ICS.

deduct

Reaction score
Eclipse all the way...still. I keep finding myself coming back to it no matter which ROM I try. Best for stability and battery.

deduct

Reaction score
Agreed. I like it a lot more than Icarus hd

bigred8380

Reaction score
My vote would go to Eclipse! By far the most stable and the best batt life on a ROM.

As Deduct can attest... we've both been through prolly every ROM out there, we can't seem to beat the performance on eclipse.

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've been on everyone rom times 6 lol ask deduct. I used to flash about twice a day. So many options that I couldn't sit still lol but I found stripped Icarus best for mee

deduct

Reaction score
That is no exaggeration dog. You are an elite crackflasher