Best place to buy

DarrellM5

Reaction score
I bought mine at a Costco in Las Vegas for $289 and it did come with an accessory bundle. It consisted of a combination vehicle/home charger, a screen protector, a slip case and a magnetic closing case for your belt. All of these items come in a nice zip-up case that's about 8.5"x6"x1".

OP
eap369

eap369

Reaction score
That's What i thought but for some reason the costcos by my house don't have them im yet

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Gimic26

Reaction score
Just picked mine up from Fry's Electronics for $189.99 upgrade price. The new activation price is $159.99. They said that price is the same at every Fry's so if you're still in the market for a Nexus and live near a Fry's, check them out.

JohnnyDroid

Reaction score
Just picked mine up from Fry's Electronics for $189.99 upgrade price. The new activation price is $159.99. They said that price is the same at every Fry's so if you're still in the market for a Nexus and live near a Fry's, check them out.

In store only? I checked online and can't even find the GNex at their site.

OP
eap369

eap369

Reaction score
Same situation here nothing online but he did say he lives near a frys so im guessing at the store

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Gimic26

Reaction score
In store only? I checked online and can't even find the GNex at their site.

I do believe it is in store only. I didn't see it on their site but they had plenty in stock when I went in.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

kinfolk248

Reaction score
ok so what if i buy a gnex from amazon but something happens to the phone and i need some type of customer service (repair, replacement, anything), who do i contact?? do i contact amazon since i bought it from them or do i take it to verizon since its a vzw phone...?

Jonas

Reaction score
Contact the company. Amazon is just an online marketplace. Most of what they offer is from other companies. BUT, if you end up having a legit dispute with the seller, amazon will help you settle it. I have had nothing but exceedingly good experience with amazon. And I highly recommend them for that reason alone. Plus their prices are great.

Sent from my Banana Phone

kinfolk248

Reaction score
Contact the company. Amazon is just an online marketplace. Most of what they offer is from other companies. BUT, if you end up having a legit dispute with the seller, amazon will help you settle it. I have had nothing but exceedingly good experience with amazon. And I highly recommend them for that reason alone. Plus their prices are great.

yea thts why i was asking because whenever they take the gnex off backorder i was thinking of getting one from them since they are cheaper than vzw but since i wouldnt actually be getting the phone from vzw who do i contact for assistance. never gotten a phone from anyone other than vzw so i have my concerns on tht end...ie what if 7 months from now it stops working and i need a replacement, stuff like tht worries me...idk maybe im being too scary...

Jonas

Reaction score
Just make sure you read the warrenty info. They will type all that out for you.

Droid592

Reaction score
yea thts why i was asking because whenever they take the gnex off backorder i was thinking of getting one from them since they are cheaper than vzw but since i wouldnt actually be getting the phone from vzw who do i contact for assistance. never gotten a phone from anyone other than vzw so i have my concerns on tht end...ie what if 7 months from now it stops working and i need a replacement, stuff like tht worries me...idk maybe im being too scary...

Ive purchased four phones through amazon wireless and they are just providing you the phone in agreement that you keep the phone activated on that line for 181 days (6months) and pay your bill on time, its all on the website. Now as far as everything else goes (assuming your talking about VZW) its all through them (Verizon Wireless) insurance, phone issues, bills, replacements, plans, the only thing amazon is doing is providing you the phone in exchange for you agreeing to the terms.

steveky

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
So now that I've decided I'm ready to pull the trigger on this, how does my upgrade work if I buy from all these other places (other than vzw store)? Will Best Buy or any of the websites honor my $30 credit from VZW for my upgrade?