Best music player with lock screen widget?

McMi11er

Reaction score
Hi, I just got my Droid 2 yesterday and so far love it. The only thing is I wanted to try using it for music (so I didn't have to carry around my iPod and phone anymore) and so far have tried the stock music player, Mixzing, and TuneWiki. I think I like TuneWiki the best so far, as the stock music player didn't seem to have an option for "all songs" by an artist. The problem I have with TuneWiki is that there is no lock screen widget which I really want. Are there any good music player apps that do have lock screen widgets? I know Mixzing does but it's not in the free version and I'd rather not pay for the app since I do have an iPod as a second option. Thanks!

DarkJeckyll

Reaction score
I use winamp its free has a lock screen widget free and you can manage it with winamp on your pc. Also it features wireless sync. I used mixzing before winamp app came out, like winamp alot better

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
M

McMi11er

Reaction score
Damn, all my music is on my Macbook haha.

DarkJeckyll

Reaction score
Oh well you can still use the app. youll just have to drag and drop you files over instead of bein able to manage it. Maybe winamp has a mac version i have no idea ive never owned a mac so ive never had to deal with it lol.

M

M1dnite

If you have a way to get the music on your phone, then music player pro hands down.

Reaction score
Winamp seems to have a problem pulling my album covers. I liked how MixZing automatically did that from the cloud. does Winamp do this now too?

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Surprised no one mentioned poweramp.

mossostdrauka

Reaction score
coming from an ipod you may want to try out bTunes. Should feel right at home and it has a great lock screen widget.

chart

tFDj.u.cs.png

tFDm.u.cs.png

Djanvk

Reaction score
Take a look at 3 also known as cubed, it's free and has a lick screen widget, very nice app

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

ncsustylee

Reaction score
Take a look at 3 also known as cubed, it's free and has a lick screen widget, very nice app

Where can I find 3? I've searched for 3 cubed, 3 music player, and 3 and can't find it anywhere in the market.

phrozen087

Reaction score

Where can I find 3? I've searched for 3 cubed, 3 music player, and 3 and can't find it anywhere in the market.

Just search for 'cubed' and its the 5th result down or so. You can also search for "pub:Filipe Abrantes" and you should get it in the list as well. Its name is a superscript 3.