Best most smooth rom out there

dolfanpete

Reaction score
I'm wanting to get some input on what some of you feel is the best rom /theme setup out there. One that runs so smooth with minimal issues. No bad camera issues, music problems, ... I currently have Rubix 1.95 with bigdx blue theme. Not feeling it. When I had rubix 1.90 with dark Droid It was much better....well looking forward to some advice with what type of setup to get

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

steven.rn

Reaction score
I'm wanting to get some input on what some of you feel is the best rom /theme setup out there. One that runs so smooth with minimal issues. No bad camera issues, music problems, ... I currently have Rubix 1.95 with bigdx blue theme. Not feeling it. When I had rubix 1.90 with dark Droid It was much better....well looking forward to some advice with what type of setup to get

Well, since you can back up, why not try DarkSlide 4.1, available over at mydroidworld.com... the theming is built in and excellent, no issues. Personally, I'd get the blurred version just to avoid any possible issue- it runs just as fast, battery life is great, etc.

I keep trying other ROMS just to see but I've been so happy with this rom it's been the very longest I ever used a ROM- and even though I think it's pretty near perfect, an upgrade is coming shortly-- not to "fix" anything, just to make something that is great better. Worth some of your time to try it out, that's for sure.

Everyone will have their own tastes so I can't say it is the be all end all, but for me... it's the shiznit.

OP
dolfanpete

dolfanpete

Reaction score
It is downloaded. Just a matter of time untilled install. :)

cnorm5623

Reaction score
Yea I have been on dark slide 4.1 for a while now and love it. Smooth fast and no problems yet!

OP
dolfanpete

dolfanpete

Reaction score
Update: I finally rommed to darkslide 4.1 and absolutely love it! I've had rubix 1.95 , 1.90 and this rom darkslide kicks those to the turf! Its really smooth, fast as all get out, and have not run into any problems whatsoever! I don't see myself changing to another rom for a while, unless darkslide comes out with a new one or an update. The theme that it comes with is nice too, wouldn't mind having more options for themes that would work with it, but that's nit really a big deal. ........darkslide rules!

pyroelite

Reaction score
Love the battery life on GJar & support for themes now, but completely ditching some better blur apps for AOSP was a mistake... Dialer, camera, gallery, audio effect settings, dlna... What a pain in the ass. Wasn't seeing the battery life in darkslide & still too much lame blur & don't feel like making my own themes it. Keep testing a cpl others til hopefully jrummy scripts some options/sense into Liberty (aka nuevo GJar)

from my DX (LexLite 1.6)

METAL MUZZLE

Reaction score
darkSlide v4.2 ... fast,smooth,reliable,great support,looks great - I have not had a single promblem from DarkSlide - unless a super great rom hits the market it will be hard to drag me from the DarkSlide !

Come out of the light & into the DarkSlide !

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
DS4.2 is banging but don't sleep on "re-engineered liberty' Rom . It's mostly referenced over xda but it's Extremely fast and stable, Battery life is outstanding ..IMHO of course ..

Sent from my Droid X using DroidForums App

trentphipps

Reaction score
Liberty has a very stable rom. Apex has blur or blurless which are a personal preferance

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

edwards311

Reaction score
Was on ApeX for a while and it was great and problem free....but then I tried out DarkSlide and I don't think I'll be changing ROM's anytime soon.

Reaction score
I personally love the Liberty Rom. Fast, smooth, and haven't had a single problem yet. What I though was cool is that they added a little bit of the Blur framework, so it allows for some blur apps to be installed but not enough Blur framework to slow down performance.

Sent from my iPod Touch using Tapatalk

kayechz

Reaction score
I'm running Liberty. Works great. Very fast and the themes are nice as well.