Best game of droid

zebediah

Reaction score
Bonzai blast is the favorite game I have played on my droid. On my personal computer I had played zuma deluxe its similar game if not better.Jewel is great too the emulators like snesroid are wonderful, I will agree about the light gun games like duck hunt, though some of them don't work with snesroid at least, it is missing buttons or something. It works well, try battleclash for snes. Along the same vein I have tried playing fzero with the accelerometer sensors to steer but the control is way too sensitive. My conclusion is the one thing holding the emulator games back is the controls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masters Golf Tickets

123camelia

Reaction score
Polarbit games all rock. Armageddon Squadron, Raging Thunder, Wave Blazer, Toon Wars are all good.

Some other's I like are de Blob, Family Guy: Uncensored, Guitar Hero World Tour, Guitar Hero 5, idemolished (demolition puzzle game) are fun.

iCommando: 'Operation Dark Haze' is a great little shooter that makes good use of the accelerometer. You tap an area of the screen to zoom in with the scope and then move the phone to put the bad guys in the cross-hairs and then "bang

Million

Reaction score
The games I've enjoyed the most have been Homerun Battle 3d, Speedx 3d and Radiant. They are nice fun and simple and go on forever, and Homerun 3d has a fun multiplayer.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
2 player reactor gets a fair amount of gameplay on my droid. Whenever we are waiting for food at a restaurant it gets some gametime it seems like.

joanaugusts

Reaction score
Best game I have played on my droid is definitely bonzai blast. I had played zuma deluxe on my computer and its similar game if not better. I haven't seen it on the market for a while, but it was there last month for free, not sure where it went.
Jewel is great too.

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
ExZeus for sure... awesome game

agree :cool:. and if you have read our interview with hyperdevbox on the droidblog you know that exzeus 2 and exzeus battle arena and a new racing game will come also to android.

my fav game list :

1. ExZeus
2. Raging Thunder 2
3. Iron Sight
4. Quake 3
5. Mystique 3
6. Speed Forge 3D
7. Lightracer 3D
8. Wave Blazer
9. ToonWarz
10. Replica Island