Best game for the droid is...

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
possibly been stated previously, but as of now, the best games are emulated ROMs...

unless you're a puzzle/word game fan: HDOS / HDOS 2 are great... WordUp for those who like scrabble... tetrad for tetris fans

sinner1979

Reaction score
quake platinum best 3d shooter .:icon_ devil: its what we want

[video=youtube;-9Q3NK3iO7w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9Q3NK3iO7w[/video]

myx

Reaction score
Robo Defense is the first Android App that I liked enough to pay for. I have not really found any others that have locked me in like that. Whew... What a game!

Entreri

Reaction score
Heres some that havent been posted yet

Gem Miner = sort of like Motherload flash game, or iDig on iPhone

Graviturn Extended (favorite so far) Sort of like labyrinth, but it tells you how you are doing in comparison with everyone else (perfect for the overly competitive), not exactly formatted for droid though, but it works fine

Light Racer 3d (Tron-style, cool graphics), 3d version has better controls than regular version too.

Loyrl

Reaction score
Gem Miner - I like it, I used to play this game a long time ago and could never find the retail version of the demo I had. I always thought it was called diggers, but that was a different game I think.

Robo Defense
- It is addicting I might have to buy this one too.

Haven't found any others that kept my interest for very long, I think I played too much Bejeweled on fbook and got burnt out on those type of games.

JoePhoto

Reaction score
I wasted hours playing Robo Defence, a few others I like are:

Trap! (super addicting action puzzle)
Barrage Lite (1 vs 1 tanks)
Abduction (hopping fun!)
Alkaline (block puzzle)

Enk

Reaction score
Totemo for sure. Great puzzler and great graphics.

Plus I love helping out Hexage because they do a great job supporting the Android platform.

Totemo: Review androGAMER

gamevil

G
Developer
Reaction score
Baseball Superstars 2009

Check out our game "Baseball Superstars 2009" on the Android Market if you haven't.

bbs2009_shot_01.gif

bbs2009_shot_02.gif

bbs2009_shot_04.gif

bbs2009_shot_06.gif

Here's a video of the game : [video=youtube;WrbPc67JywA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrbPc67JywA]YouTube - [GAMEVIL] Baseball Superstars 2009[/video]

newlegacyboutique

Reaction score
Game HDOS not in my droid???

I can't find the application game HDOS on my phone ANYWHERE and I have a friend who plays it on their all the time. Anyone have an idea of how to get it if my droid doesn't have it?

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Are you just expecting it to be in your App Drawer or did you actually go into the market and search for it and its not there?

newlegacyboutique

Reaction score
Expect new apps to be in market, of course!

I do not have HDOS in my MARKET to DOWNLOAD TO MY PHONE, TO BE IN MY APPS DRAWER....and have had 3 people who HAVE droid THINK THEY KNOW and look for it and it is NOT there. Any suggestions.

Are you just expecting it to be in your App Drawer or did you actually go into the market and search for it and its not there?