best case?

ajrenee

Reaction score
I have a case i bought at the verizon store when i got my phone, and i like it, so i'm looking for a similar one. what's the best one out there, that doesn't cost as much as my freaking phone. the one i have is incipio. its a silicone/rubber case with a hard snap on. I don't like the big cases that are hard and bulky, and i don't like the cheap flimsy gel ones that slip on and off. i know the otterbox ones are supposed to be good, but they're only black, and hella expensive.

ystava

Reaction score
TPU case for incredible 2 through amazon is betterthan any silicon skin and a lot cheaper.

Markster1

Reaction score
You can get the otterboxes for half the price verizon charges thru walmart online.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab

geoffwoerner

Reaction score
Just got the Trident case, fumbled the phone and dropped it last night, bounced and flipped a couple of times, case and phone unscathed!
$17 on amazon I think, does add some bulk.

joelmic

Reaction score
I have some TPU cases and a screen protector that I need product reviews for. I need about 5 reviews Please call me if you are interested in writing a review. My number is 865-200-6368 and email is [email protected]
biggrin.gif
thx

Darkpsycho

Reaction score
A lot of people like the otterbox cases which look pretty good and i heard they are pretty strong. I currently have the Seidio Innocase Active and I love the feel of the case because it's like the incredible 2's back.

Card

Reaction score
I have the same 2-piece Incipio case as the OP. I like it, because it isn't too bulky, and the lip that wraps around to the screen makes it much easier to hold horizontally and type than without a case.

Droid noob

Reaction score
I'll am loving my otterbox, but I have the defender series, which is bulky( a good thing). I hear the commuter series is much slimmer

Sent 2 u via Incredible 2

JoeyJ

Reaction score
I have an otterbox defender series it's pretty good but there are a few draw backs. The silicone attracts a ton of lint and it is hard to flid in and out of my pants pockets and I don't wear skinny/tight jeans. Also I have been getting a ton of lint behind the screen protector not sure if this happens to anybody else but I think it is because of the openings for the speaker and the phone call sensors. Would be perfect if it was a little less grippy and didn't get all the lint behind the screen protector

TheGlatMachine

Reaction score
Just got the Incredible 2 after I broke my Incredible...got the standard silicone case at the Verizon store. I can't find a link or a pic to the thing, but whatever it is, it sucks. it barely fits on, and i can't use the volume buttons on the side. Looks like a lot of people like the Otterbox, so I may have to check it out.

DroidIncr

Reaction score
If you want something thats not bulky, then you wont like the Otterbox Defender or Commuter, I use the Commuter because its a little slimmer than the Defender, then when i'm not working or doing something where ill most likely drop my phone i use a different case thats slimmer, if you want a slim snap on try the trident, also they make the silicone snap on's for like $3. http://amzn.to/OWGpN9

Rbrt43

Reaction score
I have an Otterbox Defender on my Incredible 2. I bought my first one one Ebay for about 29.95. I broke the belt clip for it and contacted Otterbox, they sent me 2 belt clips for it. Then I had one of the latch snaps that lock it into the belt clip break off and Otterbox replaced the entire case. It is a bit bulky and the rubber/silicone cover drags, but overall, I am very happy with it, and their service.