Best case w/screen protector

kristinz84

Reaction score
I saw a post about cases but not too many reviews. Since the screen is glass I want to get a good phone case with a nice screen protector. Suggestions?

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I have the Otterbox. No complaints, it's deluxe and makes it feel like a tank (in a good way).

OK, one complaint - you can't appreciate the curves of the Nexus.

alwerner

Reaction score
I'm assuming with the Otterbox that the Nexus won't fit into the car dock or the media dock. Is that true?

iKN0WaGH0ST

Reaction score
My set up is a diztronic case, with a SGP Steinheil screen protector. I honestly forget the screen protector is there. I don't notice my fingerprints or anything on it when I use it.

gloveman

Reaction score
I just ordered the 1.49mm thin Incipio feather case in black and a spare one in gray. Each comes w/a screen protector.

Incipio Samsung Galaxy Nexus feather Ultralight Hard Shell Case, Samsung Galaxy Nexus Cases, Samsung Galaxy Nexus Covers, Samsung Galaxy Nexus Accessories, Samsung Galaxy Nexus Protection, Galaxy Nexus Cases

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

This is the case I purchased. Great Case! No need to alter the case in any way, it fits like a glove. I really like how it's a hard case with a soft feel. All corners and the back are protected by a hard shell, but where you hold the phone is a soft rubber/gel. Very good feel with peace of mind that if you happen to drop the phone it will be protected. Recommend!

Ooopps, I didn't get the feather case. I got the one in the picture in the post above. Wrong quote selected. It looks like the feather is a bit different than the hard/soft combo.

Last edited:
OP
K

kristinz84

Reaction score
Thanks, I might try the Incipio. I can't stand cases that are too thick which is why I was hoping the Skinomi skin would work out.

OP
K

kristinz84

Reaction score
Question, from the website it doesn't look like the top and bottom of the phone are protected, is that correct?