What's new
DroidForums.net | Android Forum & News

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Car Mount for Note 2?

Anyone have experience with a Car Mount for the Note 2? I am looking into a suction cup model that would possibly hold the note 2 with a slim case on it. I have been searching Amazon and Ebay, but have not seen much so far.

I am sure I will put in a few more hours online today searching for accessories for the Note 2.
 
I own this one from iOttie. 4.6 stars out of 5 through 118 reviews on Amazon. The smaller standard version of the same mount has a rating of 4.6 stars out of 5 through 698 reviews and is the top selling car mount on Amazon. And those ratings are entirely warranted. The strength of the suction cup is second-to-none in my experience, plus the design of the holder makes putting the phone in and taking it out quite easy.

My Note 2 with a slim case fits without any problems. It's a fantastic mount.
 
I own this one from iOttie. 4.6 stars out of 5 through 118 reviews on Amazon. The smaller standard version of the same mount has a rating of 4.6 stars out of 5 through 698 reviews and is the top selling car mount on Amazon. And those ratings are entirely warranted. The strength of the suction cup is second-to-none in my experience, plus the design of the holder makes putting the phone in and taking it out quite easy.

My Note 2 with a slim case fits without any problems. It's a fantastic mount.

This is what I wanted to hear. I have been eying the same mount, but wanted to hear more reviews on it. Probably going to order it later today!

Thanks!
DM
 
I just got the Samsung Vehicle Nav mount for the S3/GN2 and it is really nice. I also have a Schoce that is good as well.
 
I have this one by KiDiGi.

m_637268042770.webp m_529874555641.webp
 
Back
Top