Best Belt Case/Pouch for the Note 2?

DroidMoose

Reaction score
I have been searching for a belt case for the Note 2. I usually only use these when on holiday, but considering the size on the phone I might use this type of case more often to not break the phone! I am not a "fanny pack" type of person. Most cases I have seen on Ebay or Amazon seem like the reviews say the phone just barely fits. I would preferably like one that can handle the phone that is already in a tight fitting case.

I will search around more later and post here if I find something that might be decent!

Thank You,
DM

jseah

Reaction score
There aren't many belt cases available for the Note 2. I suppose because of the size, they don't expect people to wear it on their hip. Seidio makes two case/holster combos for it, the Surface (which is a two piece hard case) and the Active (which is a combination silicone rubber case with a hard plastic shell. Otterbox currently has the slimmer Commuter case (doesn't have a holster) with the thicker Defender case (with a holster) coming soon.

OP
D

DroidMoose

Reaction score
I got this case delievered today. Only cost $7 and free shipping!

Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 N7100 I605 L900 I317 T889 Reiko Black Leather Pouch Case Cover with Belt Clip & Loops: Cell Phones & Accessories

Fits the Note 2 well with no other case on it. Can jam the phone in the case with a slim kickstand case. May see if I can stretch it a little so the slim case fits better.

Nice long magnet on the flap to close the case.

Seems like a decent qaulity case, but not field tested yet. Def good for the money spent.:woot: