best car dock

turdbogls

Reaction score
Gmc is a 2000 z71. Orig owner, 229k on the clock.

nice...
i've got 295k on my 2000 F150. it's nice to see these domestic trucks livin' good long lives.

good luck on your run for 300k ! :icon_ banana:

my brother just sold his old truck for his friend (friend bought it from my bro) 01' silverado with 298K miles....i would have kept it just to hit 300K :)
original motor i bleieve, rebuilt transmission @ 200K i think

xCore

Reaction score
Gmc is a 2000 z71. Orig owner, 229k on the clock.

nice...
i've got 295k on my 2000 F150. it's nice to see these domestic trucks livin' good long lives.

good luck on your run for 300k ! :icon_ banana:

my brother just sold his old truck for his friend (friend bought it from my bro) 01' silverado with 298K miles....i would have kept it just to hit 300K :)
original motor i bleieve, rebuilt transmission @ 200K i think

wow, that close and he sold it...
i'm still runnin' the original motor and transmission now... but they won't see 300k either, by chance we've just "acquired" an '01 with 78k miles on it and we're swappin' all the good stuff before the '01 gets exported.

mikehal38

Reaction score
I bought a long arm suction dock from ebay for $5 and it works great in my dodge ram. It does bounce just a bit when hitting bumps but it doesn't bother me. I also taped a small magnet to the dock so it puts my x in car dock mode automatically. I'm happy with my purchase.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

mikehal38

Reaction score
I also have a question though. Anyone with a universal dock and extended battery? I was thinking about getting one but I'm not sure that my magnet will still be able to activate dock mode with the bigger battery.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App