Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
51FcanPeCeL._SL210_.jpg

We know that benchmarks does not mean a lot but the Galaxy Note 3 is putting up some pretty good numbers. This thing is a Beast!!! Running on the Qualcomm’s latest and greatest Snapdragon 800 chipset. Powered by a quad-core 2.3GHz Krait 400 processor, an Adreno 330 graphics and has 3GB of RAM. With this said lets look at it bench mark scores on Benchmark PI, Linpick, An TuTu, [/FONT]GL Benchmark 2.5 Egypt, GL Benchmark 2.7 T-Rex, and SunSpider.

3283-187c5433.jpg

Source

acousticshade

Reaction score
Nice. I think the Xperia Z1 benchmarks may top these, but that difference is fairly minimal. Hmmm, note 3 or Z1, note 3 or Z1, note 3 or Z1.........

Rhino94

Reaction score
I like the LG G2 on Antutu and how it did better than the note 3. I personally want a LG G2 bc it is a beast

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Benchmarks are cool just to get an idea about the device but i personally made up my mine about a phone one way or another based on specs, look, feel, can it be rooted, and if the device matches my need. Benchmarks are normally not in the equation. With that said the g2, n3, and xperia are top dogs.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

acousticshade

Reaction score
Go here and look at the Gnote 3 Benchmark video I posted. The Gnote 3 did better on 2 out of 3 Benchmarks against the Z1. Both Are Great Phones and are very close to each other.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/android-news/253899-sony-xperia-z1-crushes-competition.html

Thanks Preach. Yeah both phones look great and I doubt you can really tell speed wise between the two. The G2 looks sweet too, but it's currently running in 3rd place. Won't pick a winner until I spend a good hour or two with each though.