Bedside dock option vanished

Zanth

Reaction score
Out of nowhere, the other day, my bedside dock option has vanished. Other dock options work just fine, but bedside is just gone. Any ideas on how to get it back? desk mode... Works... But it's not the same.

OP
Z

Zanth

Reaction score
Such as? I didn't delete it, I'm running standard JB. It was there one night, next day I go to bed, and its gone.

OP
Z

Zanth

Reaction score
I get the dock menu, but only have charge only and desk mode listed.

Disable what where?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Here is what I did to get my dock working again after the JB update: menu > manage apps > all apps > select desk dock > select Clear Data and Clear Cache if they are both available. Turn your phone off and back on again. Put it in the dock and you should be prompted for which choice you want.

Hope that helps.

OP
Z

Zanth

Reaction score
Sajokaz - that was the first thing I tried. That fixed my "dock has stopped working" error. Desk and charge work just fine.

andiguy

Reaction score
Did you try choosing Desk Mode, then swiping the screen from left to right? That switches to the Bedside screen.

OP
Z

Zanth

Reaction score
You sir, are amazing! I was not aware you could swipe between them. Came right up! Thank you!

andiguy

Reaction score
Glad to help. In fact, I wouldn't have even looked for it if you hadn't posted. I just figured it must be there somewhere so I played around until I got it.