Beautiful Widgets Weather: I wish it were true

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
Found mine to be off recently as well with city and temp..... If I enable GPS and give it a few minutes it corrects itself. Which sucks, because I don't usually keep GPS enabled....

Riley

Reaction score
Mine was actually off this morning for the first time in a long time by about 10 -15 degrees. Odd!

BeaverPuncher

Reaction score
Mine has been stuck on 92 degrees for the last day no matter what I do .

uninstall re-install the works.

JP 5.56

Reaction score
I first started having issues a week ago or so. It was not updating. Reinstalling and using the zip code rather than geolocation got it back to normal. I was then able to turn on geolocation again and all worked fine for a couple days.

After seeing this thread I decided to check it out again. Displaying 101 degrees, thats a bit odd for me at 10:30 in the morning. Its about 10 degrees high comparing it to weather.com and weatherbug.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
anyone get a solid answer what's going on with BW not displaying correctly?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I see 3 degrees difference today, which is acceptable. I think I have written the developer about the weather issue and he did not respond.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I see 3 degrees difference today, which is acceptable. I think I have written the developer about the weather issue and he did not respond.
Not promising.

2-3 degrees was the norm for me. I had no issue with that. But it's been sitting at 87 degrees since 6 am this morning and hasn't moved.

I'll have to find something else to 'fill' my home screen :(

littlerick

Reaction score
what roms is everyone using that is having problems? probably nothing to it but i'm curious

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm running Froyo 2.2 right now but it was a problem with stock 2.1.

seescottrock

Reaction score
alright folks I was having the same problem until I unchecked ''use gps over network location. ' when I unchecked that box all was well again.

StormFreak

Reaction score
I've never checked that option and my temp is stuck. It's happening with other weather widgets as well, so it's not just BW... I wish we could get a fix though. It's frustrating.

seescottrock

Reaction score
I hadn't checked it either. but for some reason it was Checked when I looked at my settings. happened when I switched to 2.2 maybe just check it out?

TheDJ

Reaction score
Well got mine working again.

For some reason geolocation was not checked, but after I checked that it was working.

timmy

Reaction score
Beautiful Weather Widget Not Refreshing

It seems as though my Beautiful Weather is stuck on the temp. and precipitation from about 5pm yesterday. It has said 72 degrees and rain all day, and it's most certainly at least 80 degrees, and sunny where I am right now.

The time and location are still correct. I've uninstalled, re-installed, rebooted, and done a manual refresh yet nothing.

Anyone else having this same problem?