Beautiful Widgets Weather: I wish it were true

Car

Reaction score
BW released an update I see. Looks like it has been revamped. Functionality is the same for me (perfect) but I did notice the settings menu is totally different. Hope this update fixes this app for everyone. I love this app and w/o it my home screen is bland!

vico512

Reaction score
Got another download today (Saturday). Same result -- clock (and Temp) locks-up after just a few minutes. I reinstalled the App, with the same result. It will update with each Refresh, but then just sits there.

The shame is that it worked just fine until this last round of updates. How difficult can this be...?

Jdtigg

Reaction score
I have my update set for 15 min.....went to the store, checked the temp before I left, was 88 degrees....by the time i got home (2 hours later) it did not change....checked Accuweather and it stated it was 94... Last night I tried it again and it updated the temp once, then stopped again... Reloaded the 2.999 version using Google again and it seems to keep the temp fine. With all the issue with the clocksome FC issue and Temp from Accuweather not updating some, i am staying with 2.999 until these things are fixed...

The Rick

Reaction score
I really miss having this app work properly. I have a droidX and it appears that the weather is better but the clock sync is terrible. After about 30-60 mins, it just stops updating the time. I'm on the newest update offered 3.03

nelamvr6

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S6
I haven't had a single issue with my clock.

Just out of curiosity, what clock skin are you using? Have you tried using a different skin?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I really miss having this app work properly. I have a droidX and it appears that the weather is better but the clock sync is terrible. After about 30-60 mins, it just stops updating the time. I'm on the newest update offered 3.03

It's working properly. Did you do as the dev suggested and delete and reinstall BW? If not, then do that and it should work just fine.

vico512

Reaction score
It's working properly. Did you do as the dev suggested and delete and reinstall BW? If not, then do that and it should work just fine.

If only.....

I've done that several time times, most recently today. I'll have to figure out how to go back to an earlier version. No problems until this latest round of update screw-ups.

Jdtigg

Reaction score
If only.....

I've done that several time times, most recently today. I'll have to figure out how to go back to an earlier version. No problems until this latest round of update screw-ups.

I was lucky to have gotten the .apk for the 2.999 version....
Been going back and forth between the #.03 version and the 2.999 version to see the effects..

for now the 3.03 version is working ok, just not to keen on Accuweather and hopes the dev will choose another source like Weather Underground....

mrdroid

Reaction score
I have the same issue with the clock. It just doesn't work for me. Weather is way off as well. No longer using it...

RevivaL

Reaction score
ever since the 3.03 update I haven't had a single complaint about it. so happy they updated.

dulaney22

Reaction score
Just in the last week mine has been acting crazy. First it was the weather being off now it's the clock.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Mine's been fine since the update, though I still have the annoying little issue of the text reading "sunny" instead of "clear" after sundown. The moon icon displays, but the text is wrong. Not sure if there's a fix for this.

The Rick

Reaction score

I have but I'll give it another try. Maybe I missed an uninstall between .02 and .03 (I know i've deleted and reinstalled at least twice). I hope it works, I love this app :icon_ banana:
I think i got it around 1.3