Beautiful Widgets not opaque???

s3t0

Reaction score
Since i got my 2nd droid, I rooted it and brought over most of my apps

Beautiful Widgets sits on my main screen, with the largest setting taking up half the front screen...

I have quite a few skins I downloaded, and all of which have very cool backgrounds to them along with different styles in the lettering and numbering.

Now the backgrounds don't show, and I've downloaded almost 10 different skins, and all it is the time, date,and weather, what'd i miss? :icon_eek:

i set the bar from transparent to opaque and no change

Stretch2m

Reaction score
There is also a checkbox to "hide background" which completely overrides the opacity setting. Is it possible that's the problem?

mitchb2

Reaction score
My clock freezes. I just rebooted my phone. Bw loaded but with default skin. Trying to skin it gives a FC.

Rebooted again, but clock is frozen. It stays on whatever time it was at reboot.

JCo352

Reaction score
My clock freezes. I just rebooted my phone. Bw loaded but with default skin. Trying to skin it gives a FC.

Rebooted again, but clock is frozen. It stays on whatever time it was at reboot.

Do you have an automatic task killer?

johnny quest

Reaction score
I created a skin for beautiful widgets and put the file back in the Data file but when I try to install it it wasn't there to be picked. What do I have to do?