BB Curve to Droid and Loving it.

toejam

Reaction score
Hi everyone, been a lurker and posted a couple of things here and there but havent officially introduced myself, so...Hi

I switched from the Curve but the wife didnt,....Big mistake! She keeps taking my phone saying how cool it is.

1dp3655

Reaction score
I switched too from BB curve. It is powerful and fast. Love the browser, apps and other functions. But I gotta tell you, I miss the one handed on button and keypad, or speed dialing key. Is it me, or do I always have to find the small on button on the top right, swip to open, push phone button, then go to favorites. I guess to get the extra power I gotta get used to the more steps. Is that how you are taking this change.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Hi everyone, been a lurker and posted a couple of things here and there but havent officially introduced myself, so...Hi

I switched from the Curve but the wife didnt,....Big mistake! She keeps taking my phone saying how cool it is.

!!! Welcome "toejam" to DroidForums !!!

Nice to have you Join up and to come out of the shadows. :) But just prepare yourself, you wife is going to insist on her own DROID very soon, or you will be missing yours, due to her stealing it from you way to much :p

REMEMBER: Note to Self ~~~ Buy Wife Her Own DROID ~~~ :icon_ devil:

We hope you enjoy yourself here as much as we enjoy you being here too !!!