Battlefield 3 on ps3

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wow just played what was suppose to be knife only (a few idiots went gun crazy at times)
1000 ticket
4 on 4
Conquest operation firestorm

First time I have every had 25 knife kills.
sprint enabled a huge plus!

----posted maxx'ed out----

hAHAha Halo

Reaction score
New update sucks.. I was just killed by a tank shell that didn't explode - I was killed by its wind. I know that if you get a tank shell close enough to someone it kills them, but 5 meters away should not kill you. Sniping on top of the tallest building in Operation Firestorm, I saw the tank, I saw it shoot, I saw the shot, he was 5 meters off, didn't hit anybody or anything. Instantly killed me.

Edit: Can't believe I forgot this, they overpowered the SOFLAM. Yep, that tiny little camera thing is overpowered. Unlimited range, non-stop locking unless you get out of view.

Last edited:

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
hAHAha Halo said:
New update sucks.. I was just killed by a tank shell that didn't explode - I was killed by its wind. I know that if you get a tank shell close enough to someone it kills them, but 5 meters away should not kill you. Sniping on top of the tallest building in Operation Firestorm, I saw the tank, I saw it shoot, I saw the shot, he was 5 meters off, didn't hit anybody or anything. Instantly killed me.

Edit: Can't believe I forgot this, they overpowered the SOFLAM. Yep, that tiny little camera thing is overpowered. Unlimited range, non-stop locking unless you get out of view.

Thinking as far as soflam goes, that's what it would be like for real... as long as the target is visible then it should stay locked... just my 02...

----posted MAXXED OUT WITH dessert----

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the SOFLAM is pretty fair considering that good pilots still can safe themselves with ECM and it requires line of sight to lock. It is a great device for places like Kharg though when you have a team that knows how to play together because a good pilot and gunner will violate you in unholy ways if they stay below radar.

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
kavin01 said:
I think it's great combination Battlefield 3 on PS3 really it's awesome.

Totally gnarly dude!

----posted MAXXED OUT WITH dessert----

StephenC

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto X (2nd Gen)
Personally, I enjoyed Bad Company 2 a lot more than BF3. I still play that every once in a while. My PSN is SHOCKandAWE01 if anyone wants to add me. I haven't been on in a month I think. Lol

Sent from my resurrected DROID RAZR with ICS

crakmasta

Reaction score
Personally, I enjoyed Bad Company 2 a lot more than BF3. I still play that every once in a while. My PSN is SHOCKandAWE01 if anyone wants to add me. I haven't been on in a month I think. Lol

Sent from my resurrected DROID RAZR with ICS

Absolutely. I still like bf2 way more than bf3. The developers got to cute and ruined what could have been a great game

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums