Battlefield 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insidious

Reaction score
I'm an AMD guy personally. I7's are nice but I've seen AMD's which are a hell of a lot cheaper run circles around intels. So I tend to stick with AMD.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

barski

Reaction score
The campaign on Battlefield 3 for Xbox 360 was good, but many glitches. The multi-player is fun, very slow paced compared to COD.

It's safe to say Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 will be much better than Battlefield 3!

iGrizz

Reaction score
Got Battlefield 3 today. It's fun and the graphics are impressive on 360. However MW3 will run BF3 into the ground.

MW3 for the win!

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
I loved the old days of CS, but part of the fun of it was knowing that you had to play it right or you were dead until the new round started. The joy of semi every man for himself play is lost in COD for me. I don't enjoy it much at all. Instant respawn on a free-for-all map means there's absolutely no consequence for playing like an idiot and the people who do that make the experience lackluster at best.

The squad-based play on MW3 that I experienced in the Beta was perfection. Organized pushes and strategy for holding the opposing squad back is much more fun to me than running around like it's paintball. Still letting a few buds vet it out but I will likely be picking it up soon.

Reaction score
Everybody has an opinion and I'm running it on a 360 right now. I wish I could have an overkill pc. Just no money overall pc is dominant over everything. I enjoy consoles but I envy pc. And that squad based play style in.mw3 won't.last forever. One man can run the show in COD. but one man can't kill a tank in battlefield. Battlefield has great squad gameplay if your teammates are good to responding to orders and what not

Edit: and mainly MW3 is console based players. To me not one thing about Cod Has drastically changed in every battlefield game mechanics movement play style and gun reaction and physics all get overhauled what has yet to.change like that in Cod. I enjoy.both but BF3 is way more advanced and pace you make your own pace. Cod either camp or get killed by camper's
Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.