Battery

DamienWells

Reaction score
Good morning, question has anyone had any issues with battery drain? I've done everything from changing my refresh rate to 60mhz to putting basically all my apps to sleep. But still after the phone is off the charger the battery starts to drop and within 10 minutes i am down to 96% and continues. All my apps and system software is up to date. Thank you in advance. Also I have verizon so I can't turn off my 5g

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Welcome to the forum ...how much battery usage at end of day ? How much screen time are you getting ?

OP
D

DamienWells

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum ...how much battery usage at end of day ? How much screen time are you getting ?
Not much screen time at all maybe an hour total during the day. End of the day I am at maybe 50%

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Not much screen time at all maybe an hour total during the day. End of the day I am at maybe 50%

When you check your battery usage what seems to be taking up most battery? If it continues may install app like GSAM battery monitor or AccuBatery to see more details on what is draining... Also are you on LTE only and or wifi...

OP
D

DamienWells

Reaction score
When you check your battery usage what seems to be taking up most battery? If it continues may install app like GSAM battery monitor or AccuBatery to see more details on what is draining... Also are you on LTE only and or wifi...
I only use 5G or LTE I do not use my Wi-Fi

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I only use 5G or LTE I do not use my Wi-Fi

I would first try a full charge... And leave it overnight while you sleep see how much it drains.. Other option which I would do last is a full reset if it persists... It could be the area not grabbing good signal or something is throwing it off...

OP
D

DamienWells

Reaction score
I would first try a full charge... And leave it overnight while you sleep see how much it drains.. Other option which I would do last is a full reset if it persists... It could be the area not grabbing good signal or something is throwing it off...
Thank you I will try that