Battery Time???

SLIM

Reaction score
I am a recent bb convert with my new Droid 2 Global, and I really like the D2G,, butt,,, the battery 7 hours standby???? . I ran the battery manager app that is included with the phone and the most usuage is phone idle is at 38% and cell standby is almost 41%.

What is the difference between phone idle and cell standby?

I tried switching to the battery eco mode, but then my phone after 15 mins will not receive e-mails untill I turn the display back on.

Any apps that will help without rooting my phone. Anyone else have the same issue???? What are your standby hours before the red light starts blinking low battery after a full charge. On the average I am getting 7 hours,,, seems low. Any programs that anyone usues personally and found good results ???

Thanks for any advice in advance

:motdroidvert: SLIM

Last edited:

kingsway8605

Reaction score
Best bet is to buy the extended battery, thats what I did.

I bought the droid x extended battery and all it did was make my phone oddly shaped without a significant battery boost. IMO best bet is get a standard spare battery and carry booth of them.
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Taegost

Reaction score
Mine lasts forever with the extended battery

Did you get the official Verizon one, or the Seidio battery? I have the Seidio one from my OG Droid, and I get about 16-17 hours at the most, which is a full day for me, and that's with just my "normal" usage... With my OG, it would last me more then 2 days of "heavy" (not flashing new ROMs, which eats up the battery) usage.