Battery problems :(:( help please

bsuff1441

Reaction score
So I accidentally let my battery die, and then the battery wouldnt charge....even on the super charger over night, the white light kept coming on. So I had nothing else to lose and ordered the tools to take the droid apart. Here is my question, when I took off the back, the orange strip at the bottom of the battery was split off and nowas longer connected. Does that mean I have no shot of getting the phone to work?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Not with that battery, you don't. The power connector is a ribbon cable, and if it's torn there is no way to repair it since the "wire" traces can not be soldered or otherwise jumpered. Your only option is to replace the battery, since it comes with the ribbon and connectors attached from the factory.

iaanhayden

Reaction score
Battery problem solutions

As with Bluetooth, your phone's Wi-Fi wireless is a serious electric electric battery drainer. While you nearly certainly should prefer the improved hasten of your home or agency Wi-Fi connection to your mobile carrier's wireless broadband for facts and figures services. Multitasking--the ability to run more than one app at a time--is a powerful smartphone characteristic. It also burns a lot of energy, because every app you run benefits a share of your phone's processor cycles.