Battery not charging

Reaction score
I think I've seen this somewhere but can't now so forgive for this. I turned it off last night plugged it in and it said it was charging. I took it off the charger today and it was right where it was last night 30% went to work put it on the charger still says its charging but its not. Took out the battery put it back in and it still wont charge. Left it alone for about an hour and it started to charge. So I looked at a few things and now it stoped charging again. What could it be.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
S
Reaction score
Ok now its not charging again still says it is but nothing.

GeniusPhoneRepair

Reaction score
Ok now its not charging again still says it is but nothing.

I would try getting a new battery, just something cheap off of eBay. If that's not the problem, at least you will have an extra battery around. If a new battery doesn't help, you might need a new charge port. But I would definitely try for a new battery first.

OP
S
Reaction score
My phone is three weeks old is this something I can take back to verizon and either get a new battery.

OP
S
Reaction score
Ok as i was on my way to the verizon store i plugged in with the car charger and it was charging so i skipped the store and went home and hooked up with a different charging cable and now it charges. So i guess i got two bad cables. They have worked before so i dont get it. One more thing is when i plugged in last night a little light in between the hdmi and chargeing hole lit up white for a second. And only when it was not pushed in all the way. Ive nevver seen that before.