Battery life

elcompaLalo

Reaction score
Running squidly, overclocked to 1.3, screen bightness mostly at 40%.

You decide what my usage is.

aefe04c1-188b-6674.jpg

Are you using any kind of extended battery? That's really good battery life.

No extended battery, stock only.

I pushed the phone for the last few hours too. Shots were taken @ 8pm, from 4-7pm I ran Pandora at full volume (it was poker night, the guys love the tunes) to kill the battery so I could take those shots early.

From a D2.

elvyrorie

Reaction score
I wiped my batt stats the other day and got 18 hrs. I'm running gummyjar 2.5 and use jrummys app to overclock to 1.2. I have set cpu to keep it at 400 mhz when the the screen is off. I use super power to turn off data when the screen is off. I'm also 27 stories above the ground for the better part of the day so my phone doesn't get the greatest signal. I would say that I pull my phone out alot to check forums and browse. I don't call or text much though. I would say im in between medium and heavy usage. I think 18 hrs is a good run.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Blabomb

Reaction score
I get anywhere from 10-14 hours off the charger. I have my brightness at about 20%. I spend a good amount of time(1-3 hours) playing games and/or texting. Robo Defense FTW :) Getting the extended battery monday looking for a big improvement

K20turbo

Reaction score
I get anywhere from 10-14 hours off the charger. I have my brightness at about 20%. I spend a good amount of time(1-3 hours) playing games and/or texting. Robo Defense FTW :) Getting the extended battery monday looking for a big improvement
You will notice a drastic improvement.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Mr. Killzone

Reaction score
I am new to the droid 2 and would like to know what gummyjar is. I assume is has something to do with rooting?

want a droid

Reaction score
Whoever posted their screenshots with the 1d and 4h, look at your screen time, it's only 2 hours...Right now I'm at 15h and my screen time is 2h. The only way you can get 24h+ is leaving your phone on the table all day/night.

Here are two quick screenshots from my past two days. The batteries could have gone longer, but it gets late and I want to sleep haha.

xksvw2.jpg

15x4oba.jpg