Battery life

blairekc

Reaction score
wow. 24 hours with non extended?? i can barely get 12 hours. do you guys have a app killer installed? which is the best extended battery you guys think?

droidster123

Reaction score
Yes sir...easily 20 hours i have about 30% left around then. No app killer for me

blairekc

Reaction score
seriously, thats incredible. i cant believe we have the same phone, mine either sucks or yours in like mega charged ha

stumbleflyx

Reaction score
on my battery usage it says display 67 percent I have pure black wallpaper

Cabazon Ca. Droid X

stumbleflyx

Reaction score
Actually 79% display battery usage what does that mean

Cabazon Ca. Droid X

leakim13

Reaction score
If I am not moving or i'm in the car, my D2 is charging... no matter where i am. 4th smart phone, learned a long time ago ALWAYS HAVE A CHARGER.

Not one of my phones has EVER gotten close to 20hrs, 10.... maybe.... but even at 10 i start freaking out that its going to die.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If I am not moving or i'm in the car, my D2 is charging... no matter where i am. 4th smart phone, learned a long time ago ALWAYS HAVE A CHARGER.

Not one of my phones has EVER gotten close to 20hrs, 10.... maybe.... but even at 10 i start freaking out that its going to die.

I'm pretty much the same. My phone sits on the charger most of the time I'm at home and I bring the charger with me to school and friend's houses. The only time I don't have a charger is at work or if I'm out about town.

tappin and a talkin

OP
swagmonster

swagmonster

Reaction score
Alas My dreams on long battery life have been crushed, i guess im buying that second battery do u guys kno if the bodyglovecase will fit in a cradel?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

droidster123

Reaction score
Droidster wanna trade phones? Lol

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Maybe if you sweeten the deal lol no homo. But your guyses display seems high mine is usually around 20% at the end of the day..i will take a screen shot of whats been used tomorrow morning

rage813

Reaction score
If your battery life is really bad its prob a defective battery

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App