Battery life only shown in 10% increments.

TheBionicRichmonder

Reaction score
Hello all, i've been trying out different widgets (battery widget pro, gauge battery widget), and i've found that they only show battery life in 10% increments. I'm using the standard battery, and i have not rooted my phone. The same thing went true with my old D2G. Can I change this in any way?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

sk8ingdroid

Reaction score
You can only change it if you root your phone

My351

Reaction score
I have the Battery Circle widget, it shows up in the notification bar and shows charge in 1% increments.

OP
TheBionicRichmonder

TheBionicRichmonder

Reaction score
I have the Battery Circle widget, it shows up in the notification bar and shows charge in 1% increments.

Thanks! Neat app, shame it's not a widget, however.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
There are some other widgets you might want to try that shows battery drain in single digits; both Battery Left (free and paid versions) and Circle Battery Widget (free) do this. Battery Left can display 3 lines of information on a variety of aspects about the battery. For example, you can show Percentage, Voltage and Temperature.

I also use Battery Circle (free); it sits on the notification bar and when you pull the bar down you see voltage, battery temperature and how long it's been unplugged.

Last edited:

GVLBob

Reaction score

If the OP is referring to Circle Battery, it is a widget, as mentioned. It shows the remaining charge in 1% increments surrounded by a circle. The notification bar is an additional feature.

GVLBob

Reaction score
Thanks! Neat app, shame it's not a widget, however.

Circle Battery IS a widget, as the OP mentioned. Shows the remaining battery strength in 1% increments in both the notification bar and screen. The widget can be various sizes.

OP
TheBionicRichmonder

TheBionicRichmonder

Reaction score
If the OP is referring to Circle Battery, it is a widget, as mentioned. It shows the remaining charge in 1% increments surrounded by a circle. The notification bar is an additional feature.

Nope, I have Battery Circle, Not Circle Battery, lol. I just installed Circle battery. It does work, but it's not sexy enough.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Battery Monitor by Simmo is a nice app and does 1% readouts with both the widget and notification bar icon...it is also customizable and the Dev participates on the forums and is responsive to feedback.

TatDroid

Reaction score
Either they've changed Circle Battery Widget, or you've got a setting wrong, cause its most definitely a widget on my Bionic.

EDIT: I think I see what the problem is. There are two similar things in the market - a knock off called Battery Circle, which you DON'T want, and Circle Battery Widget, which is what you DO want.

Last edited:
OP
TheBionicRichmonder

TheBionicRichmonder

Reaction score
Either they've changed Circle Battery Widget, or you've got a setting wrong, cause its most definitely a widget on my Bionic.

EDIT: I think I see what the problem is. There are two similar things in the market - a knock off called Battery Circle, which you DON'T want, and Circle Battery Widget, which is what you DO want.

I have downloaded both, and in my opinion, i like Battery Circle better.

TatDroid

Reaction score
I have downloaded both, and in my opinion, i like Battery Circle better.

Oh, I thought someone was complaining that Battery Circle wasn't a widget.

OP
TheBionicRichmonder

TheBionicRichmonder

Reaction score
Well, comparing the two apps , battery circle is the app i prefer.

Last edited: