Battery life on CM7. Let's hear it...

Chillout

Reaction score
Still very happy with JD ultimate. Full charge at 9am on Sunday and by 5pm I had only used 32%.

I can finally enjoy my DX with CM7 and not have to worry as much about my battery.

stewdaddy123

Reaction score
Battery life not very good for me, I guess it seems that way because I came straight from Apex 2.0 RC which had phenomonal battery life

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Battery life not very good for me, I guess it seems that way because I came straight from Apex 2.0 RC which had phenomonal battery life

Same here. I wouldn't trade CM7 for GB based ROM though

CM74DX

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Geeze Brad. I was just gonna jump back on miui. Now I see you're back on cm. It wasn't worth it was it? Not like I have any issues with cm, I just thought miui may have gotten a touch better.

CM74D2

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Geeze Brad. I was just gonna jump back on miui. Now I see you're back on cm. It wasn't worth it was it? Not like I have any issues with cm, I just thought miui may have gotten a touch better.

CM74D2

The new MIUI is definitely better than the old one. I was just trying to get the music player to work with CM7. I will probably go back.

CM74DX

PARick

Reaction score
Done and done.

MIUI

I was on MIUI for a few days. More out of boredom than anything. Last Friday's build stunk but the previous one was solid. Not nearly as good as CM though.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I go back and forth. MIUI has way more themes and seems more refined. CM7 is just beastly.

There are many things I like about both and things I don't like that much.

MIUI

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Agreed. I keep switching between the 2 every couple weeks. Cm7 is like my steady girl. Miui is like my mistress (don't tell Cm7 :p)

MIUI

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
We really need to seek help... haha

I'm worse though. Its every couple of days. I think I'll like CM more when I get my new battery.

MIUI

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
We really need to seek help... haha

I'm worse though. Its every couple of days. I think I'll like CM more when I get my new battery.

MIUI

Well, depending on my mood, sometimes I will get bored and just go flash gingerbread, play with the themes and after a few hours, back to froyo and its roms! Cm7 and Liquid are so perfect though, except batter, but I'm only flashing now just to watch the damn thing run the boot log..lmao I'm screwed bro. And I have learned a hell of a lot about my computer from buying a damn phone and rooting it? Lol

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

sigua

Reaction score
There a lot of us out here that are addicted to ROMS! Next stop a 12 step program.

MIUI4DX

I just flashed a rom at work because I got bored for a few minutes. Back on topic though, while calibrating my battery after switching back to apex, it took me over 10 hours to drain the battery on purpose. Everything on, screen at 100%, downloading stuff on 3g, everything. On cm7, I might have gotten that long while being very judicious with my settings.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums