Battery icon theme?

Droid66

Reaction score
It there a way to change the battery icon on the status bar? I'd like to have one of the round blue ones if it's possible to change them.

Last edited:

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If you flash that you will lose droid optimization cause you are flash a nexus framework. I am working on one optimized for droid but have company and little time

Sent from Miui - Droid - Kuro

OP
D

Droid66

Reaction score
If you flash that you will lose droid optimization cause you are flash a nexus framework. I am working on one optimized for droid but have company and little time

Sorry for the noob question but what does that mean? Will it mess up my Droid?

coltzfan

Reaction score

I haven't had any issues with the circle mod. Been using it thru all the releases. But it is cool one for d1 is in the works. Btw. What I the optimize you refer to?

sent from my secret shoe phone

corman324

Reaction score

I haven't had any issues with the circle mod. Been using it thru all the releases. But it is cool one for d1 is in the works. Btw. What I the optimize you refer to?

sent from my secret shoe phone

one for D1 in the works? where can i check this badboy out? lol
and pretty sure if you flash the circle battery mod (N1 versions) you lose the backlight on your physical keyboard.

OP
D

Droid66

Reaction score
I went ahead and flashed it. All seems good except the keyboard back light. I don't use it anyway so it's not a big deal for me. I like the new battery,3G, and signal icons a lot better then the plain white stock ones. Good to hear yakitori is working on some new themes for this. Looking forward to seeing them.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I went ahead and flashed it. All seems good except the keyboard back light. I don't use it anyway so it's not a big deal for me. I like the new battery,3G, and signal icons a lot better then the plain white stock ones. Good to hear yakitori is working on some new themes for this. Looking forward to seeing them.

Im working on those too. Status bar icons for stat notify too.

Plan on doing a 3g signal/battery/stat notify icons. As well as transparent status bar.

been working on Kuro theme, just finished 2.2 and now have a little time to play around with the status bar and icons.